What do we do in 2014?
- Economic strenghtening of care-givers for children affected by child labour: training in entrepreneurship for businesswomen in Eastern Freetown
- Empowering children to report about and advocate for child rights: trin members of the Children Forum Network in data collection, analysis and reporting
- Monitoring the ban on child FGM and other child abuses in the Western Area, in Kambia, Port Loko and Bonthe district, report incidents and make referrals
- Popularizing the ban on child FGM in schools in Kambia, Port Loko and Bonthe district
- Establish a database on FGM in Bonthe and Kambia district
- Untertake family tracing and reunification / AMNet as focal agency in Kambia district
- Leading the Child Rights Coalition Sierra Leone to write and present a shadow report on Child Rights for the Universal Periodic Review and for the African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child
- Leading the Child Rights Coalition Sierra Leone to ensure children's views and perspectives are included in the constitutional review process
- By 2016, disdavantaged and marginalized children in urban and rural areas of Sierra Leone will be better protected from violence, abuse, exploitation and neglect through community-based good quality prevention and response interventions.
- By 2016, the capacity of children will be enhanced to engage both state and non-state actors in preventing children from exploitation, abuse, neglect and violence in at least six districts in Sierra Leone.
- By 2016, children will be trained in various skills to enable them make informed decision, live responsibly, participate in community development activities and occupy centre stage in their own developmental aspirations in at least six districts in Sierra Leone.